PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY!
It sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use this web site. Please note: inclusion on the Site does not constitute an endorsement of service quality by the Pavilion Publishing and Media Ltd.
In these terms and conditions ‘we’ / ‘us’ means Comare.Rehab (Marren Healthcare Ltd).
USE OF WEB SITE ON THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions relate to users of the Compare.Rehab website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, cease use of the Site immediately.
- You may print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions. They are a legal agreement between us and you, and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our discretion by changing them on the Site. When substantive changes to these terms and conditions are made, users will be made aware of these when they next visit the site.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER
- We do our best to ensure all information on the Site is accurate. However, we make no representations that information is accurate and up to date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information.
- We accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to it and its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- You should independently verify any information before relying upon it.
- If you find any inaccurate information on the Site please do let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we concur that the information on the site is incorrect, we will correct it as soon as practicable. You should ensure information you send to us is accurate and does not breach anyone else’s rights such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or in is in any way illegal.
- Inclusion of a service provider’s details on compare.rehab does not constitute an endorsement by the us of the quality of services provided.
- The Site contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, graphics and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright law. We own copyright and/or database right in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- You may download information from the Site for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- “Compare Rehab” and the logos on this site are trade marks belonging to us. You may not use those names or logos without our consent.
We provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
- All links from this website are selected using our links policy. Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
- You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site.
Our telephone advice is provided by qualified counsellors and medical professionals who are experienced in the field of addiction and mental health issues. We aim to provide the most suitable advice for the enquiry. However, we can only advise on the information with which we are provided either by telephone or by email. We do not conduct face-to-face assessments which can be more accurate in diagnosing the severity of a client’s condition. We would therefore recommend that you visit your GP if you deem their condition to be urgent. Call’s may be recorded for training purposes.
- We provide information on parts of this Site free of any access charge. The free information provided on the Site is provided on the basis of no liability for the information given. In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site.
- Subject as provided below, all terms which might otherwise be implied by law are excluded to the extent possible.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or such other distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site.
- The information on the Site is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice, related to your specific needs.
- If you make an arrangement with anyone named or connection with the Site this is at your sole risk.
- We make every effort to ensure that the site is available 24/7, but may need to effect a technical upgrade or correction, or because the system itself has failed for whatever reason, outside our control. Access to the site is also dependent upon service provision from an internet hosting service, and we can not be held liable for non
OUR NETWORK OF TREATMENT CENTRES
Treatment is offered through a network of private rehabilitation clinics in the United Kingdom and overseas. All the clinics in our United Kingdom network are members of the Care Quality Commission, and our overseas clinics are members of the relevant regulatory authority for their country. While we choose the most appropriate rehabilitation centre for your particular circumstances, we cannot guarantee that treatment will be successful or that you will not relapse in the future
OUR NETWORK OF COUNSELLORS
We act and can refer you for treatment to specialist addiction and mental health counsellors in the United Kingdom. We recommend the most appropriate specialist for your particular needs and circumstances, and this advice is free of charge. Thereafter, your contact will be directly with the counsellor. Your contract will be with the counsellor and not with UK-Rehab. You do not have the statutory right to cancel by notice to us. You may have a statutory right to cancel by notice to the counsellor prior to treatment commencing. We cannot guarantee that your treatment will be successful or that you will not relapse in the future.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
When you book a via a service provider, you are entitled to a cooling off period when you can cancel the treatment without any penalty. Please confirm this with the provider at the time of booking.